Instructions on how to obtain a Commercial Certificate of Occupancy without Permit
The following items will be needed to submit an application for a CO without Permit:
- Fill out an Application For Certificate Of Occupancy.
- Fill out the Town of Collierville Building Permit Application.
- List the Owner name / Business Name, address, and phone number.
- Address (below contractor) is the actual property address of the commercial business.
- Proposed Use is "CO without Permit"
- Sign the application
- List email address
- Submit the CO without Permit fee of $60.00 (must be paid by cash or check).
- Schedule a CO without Permit inspection - the Building Department will set up a time with the owner for the Building Inspector and the Fire Marshall to meet and do an inspection of the building/tenant space. When both the Building Inspector and Fire Marshall have approved the CO without Permit inspection, the Building Department will issue a Certificate of Occupancy to the business.